Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

anmyi
PSoC™ 6
Psoc 6 PLL
solved msg Solved

Hi , 

Can I route 40MHz Psoc MCU6 PLL output to one of the I/O pins ?

hiyusuf
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have a device with a Cypress PsoC4 that is running the UART_to_BLE_Central project in PsoC Creator. And I have a device with Cypress CY8CKIT-06... Show More
benjaminpaik
PSoC™ 6
I see a number of similar posts regarding this question, but they all seem to be from several years back and was hoping for more recent information. I... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Board Guide, Doc. # 002-24993 Rev. *A saysConnect the Prototyping Board to the PC through the USB Micro-B Connector (J8) as sho... Show More
naku_4836966
PSoC™ 6
PDM/PCM DMA
solved msg Solved
I am following "Snippet 2: PDM/PCM Asynchronous Receive" from the link below: https://cypresssemiconductorco.github.io/psoc6hal/html/group__group__hal__pdmpcm.html... Show More
Kenshow
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a PSoC 6-BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE). I would like to display the status of PSoC6 with (TeraTerm) on the UART of the PC, but I would ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. In cyhal_i2c_master_read() (and cyhal_i2c_master_write()), a failure returned by Cy_SCB_I2C_MasterSendStart() (or Cy_SCB_I2C_MasterSendReStart()) ... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I've selected a New Application for PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit and I selected GPIO_Interrupt. After the project is created I see only one p... Show More
fmfm_590656
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am learning PSoC6 from the PSoC6 101 video tutorial series . From the PSoC 6 - 1-1-Introduction Alan Hawse told that PSoC6 chapters contains ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I've been trying to get my BLE over-the-air (OTA) device firmware update (DFU) to work. My bootloader is just a stripped down version of the CE16767 e... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.