Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I am working on a design for a device that needs to capture and transmit microphone data over BLE to a custom app, which will record the audio stream ... Show More
johnspeth
PSoC™ 6
I'm hoping somebody could please explain the pros and cons of running the PSOC 6 BLE stack on CM0 instead of CM4 like all sample code I've seen demons... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Hi:      There is a error "The SDK must be defined via the CYSDK environment variable. Stop. modus.mk" happened when I bulid the code example project ... Show More
MiAb_4832311
PSoC™ 6
I'm working on a design with the PSOC 62 CY8C6245 MCU alongside a CYBT-353027-02 module (our use case requires SDHC communication for eMMC memory), an... Show More
AdIn_4606756
PSoC™ 6
  Hi folks, I'm working on enabling the backup domain on the PSoC 6. I followed the instructions in this post, and found that the new code generated b... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Hi:     In one project,I found tow same named fuction in the same .c file,how the modustollbox design which funtion to be build?      Show More
sstadler
PSoC™ 6
I am interested in designing a solution for measuring TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in water and sending the data over the 12V power line to the receiv... Show More
StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
The CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board is being used with hibernate and periodic alarms to save system power.  The RTC is producing the expected alarms and the h... Show More
dlprobst
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am very new to the world of BTLE, but have a large background in electrochemistry. I am currently curious about trying to power the PSOC6 pu... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I want to know the CPU current of the PSoC61 series, but the datasheet only has information about dual-core device (why?). Please tell me the C... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.