Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 6

what is maximum number of reflow for CY8C6247FDI-D02T?

BR

gdisimino
PSoC™ 6
Hi everybody. Hi have made my own board with CYBLE-416045-02. I have put on V_Backup pin a 3V battery. When I remove VDD (in the schematic VCC_3.3_CYB... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I'm currently finalizing a hardware design using the PScC6 Creator module and want to know if any of the available IO pins can be used to wake the PSo... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello all, I am currently using a psoc CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 to do some very high speed SPI transfers at 25MHz and have come across some interesting behav... Show More
FaBa_506136
PSoC™ 6
  Hello everybody, Is it possible to implement the Eddystone beacon in both transmission and reception?Are there any examples available for this modul... Show More
johnspeth
PSoC™ 6
How does the Pipes IPC library know the size of a message sent through a pipe? The CE223820_IPC_Pipes01 sample project gives a nice example of usage b... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi How can I create UART ISR to respond to data received using high-level api ? in low-level, I would write the isr and include for example: if((UART_... Show More
jimctr
PSoC™ 6
I would like to be able to interact with bleuio device (central) but still maintain the capability of interacting with the standard service provided f... Show More
akkoc_1406121
PSoC™ 6

Hi,
Will emFile component for PSoC 6 be supported?

Thanks in advance.

Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I'm currently working on a custom design that utilizes the PSoC6 EZ Creator Module. My application uses a digital microphone with I2S support and I am... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.