Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Why  the I2C slave interrupt sources must be enable for the Psoc6 SCB master I2C mode read or write operation?Show as the flow pictures:  Which int... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6

Do you have the datasheet of "CY8C614ABZI-S2F04"?

SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
BLE 5.1 AoA
solved msg Solved

Hi

Are there any PSoC platforms that support AoA feature in BLE 5.1  ?

thanks

Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
For my application, I need to read data from the PDM mic on the development board (later to be replaced with an I2S mic for the final application), an... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I found a code example from the PSoC4 that shows how to switch ADC voltage references to measure and calculate the battery voltage going into the PSoC... Show More
Weeden_ding
PSoC™ 6

你好!

我知道  PSOC 6支持8080接口的TFT ,请问现在支持RGB接口吗?

谢谢!

SergioUno
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have CY8C6347FMI system and I need to communicate with ICs in both 3.3V and 1.8V domains. Can I do it without level shifters, just by providing... Show More
DaBr_4777916
PSoC™ 6
Trying to send a GATT notification with a payload of ~256 bytes between two BLE devices at 2Mbps.  If the devices are at a distance where the initial ... Show More
Kwagga
PSoC™ 6

Will PSoC Creator be supporting the CY8CKIT-062S* Family of Dev Boards in the Future....possible Time-line?

ryno_2648816
PSoC™ 6
Hello Community I am working on a PSoC 6 Project which implements the CY8C6347FMI-BUD53 Programming environment is the ModuxToolBox Version:  2.2.0 Pu... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.