Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

m83b
PSoC™ 6
Dear community, for a design I am working on, I try to figure out how to use a 2.4 Inch-Resistive-Touch-TFT-display with Psoc 63 (CY8CKIT-062-BLE Kit)... Show More
Xhuliano98
PSoC™ 6
Hello guys, I'm a bit new to this, sorry in advance if I have some missing information or concepts. I have been trying a project about heart rate moni... Show More
AnGi_1678941
PSoC™ 6
Why when I call Cy_BLE_GetWhiteList() it returns CY_BLE_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION??? Show More
dpugaz
PSoC™ 6
Hi all,   I have a CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT dev kit and recently have come across a persistent annoying error even during compilation of a sample applicati... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
I opened Modus Toolbox Eclipse IDE in a new workspace then selected "New Application" then expanded the PSoC 6 BSPs  and selected CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343... Show More
LeEs_793571
PSoC™ 6
I'm just starting to look at PSoC 6 after working with 4 for quite a while, and I can't get past this first issue. There is another post about this, a... Show More
BiM_4640481
PSoC™ 6
Hello, In my project I have Toshiba flash connected to PSOC6-43012 via SPI. To read device id of flash, i have 2 transmit 2 bytes command. And device ... Show More
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
travisjayday
PSoC™ 6
Hi there, My problem is I need to drive a VGA monitor with a PSoC6. My solution is to use DMA transfers from an image buffer to a GPIO Port. The GPIO ... Show More
JoYa_4324706
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I have two pieces of code (App1 and App2) that compiled in different FLASH regions (by changing the linker script) and loaded on a PSoC6 MCU (CY... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.