Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hallo Cypress community, we have been coding on the CY8KIT-062-BLE before and have some extensive designs running. Now we want to deploy this code to ... Show More
Bartek
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I'm new in Bluetooth.  I try to run Bluetooth Mouse HID Example on kit CY8CPROTO-063-BLE. - I create new project - I select target device to C... Show More
OGC
PSoC™ 6
Hey Everyone, Using PSoC 6 with LBEE59B1LV to design a board for a customer. Just doing the hardware design and I'm confused as to how I make the prop... Show More
KeTS_3297816
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I have some trouble. I'm developing a USB mass storage device on psoc6(CY8C6347FMI-BUD53). There was a sample project for CY8CPROTO-062-4343W :... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
How do you change the default compiler parameters from   -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16to using the hard fpu? Show More
ToPe_1312931
PSoC™ 6
I have enabled interrupts on 2 pins on the same port. Only 1 works. The pins are set to interrupt on a rising edge. The external signal driving the pi... Show More
psoc6_beginner
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I want to use live debugging for my application using GUI. I was using xmc and for that I used micrium probe for xmc. This tool is useful to wa... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
For safety critical reasons, I need app1 to periodically check the integrity of its own image at run time. I knew the App0/bootloader was doing this, ... Show More
Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I am testing AnyCloud MQTT-Client on CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.I always got error "MQTT connection failed with error code 0x8060009." But the same settin... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Hi:    I found that the CANFD driver API have the flow tow fuction : Cy_CANFD_ConfigChangesEnable() Cy_CANFD_ConfigChangesDisable() They are used to e... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.