Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

BiM_4640481
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using Toshiba NAND flash with CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I am using this flash for OTA using HTTP with the sample application. The bin file is down... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Originally, there was no problem. Suddenly, the code could not be downloaded. The following is info:   Started by GNU MCU EclipseOpen On-Chip Debugger... Show More
ying
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Currently I am testing aws_demos example in ModusToolbox2.2.When I was using CY8CPROTO-062-4343W Rev06(IC marked with A33), I am able to reprogram... Show More
GaryLim
PSoC™ 6
I am using the CY8CKIT-062-Wifi-BT Pioneer kit which comes with the CCG3 Type-C controller. By default, the Type-C connection acts as a PD power sourc... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 6
Hi, One of my customer wants to measure time between external IRQ signal, which is supposed to be about 1ms. So I tried with the following schematic u... Show More
zaghc_4105406
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that involves a legacy ASIC that requires an external DMA controller with full DREQ/DACK mechanism. Unfortuna... Show More
FiBe_4648916
PSoC™ 6
I have a problem with saving bonding data. When I bond with a peer device I get the CY_BLE_EVT_PENDING_FLASH_WRITE event. Then I try to save the data ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm still working on trying to get my DFU working on a CYBLE-416045-02 module. The system seems to work with CySmart all the way up to when the newly ... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hallo Cypress community, we have been coding on the CY8KIT-062-BLE before and have some extensive designs running. Now we want to deploy this code to ... Show More
Bartek
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I'm new in Bluetooth.  I try to run Bluetooth Mouse HID Example on kit CY8CPROTO-063-BLE. - I create new project - I select target device to C... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.