Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Nanty
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   In my app, I was enable a rtc alarm interrupt with every second, and it was working. But when I want to disable this interrupt, it working in th... Show More
TG19
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I notice a current increase from 70 mA to 130 mA on the 5V supply side when the user button is pressed on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W prototyping boar... Show More
aaartis1
PSoC™ 6
Hello! I'm currently developing application using Psoc 63 and part of it requires  storing last n scan results in array inside CY_BLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PR... Show More
Michael
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I am wondering: 1. What is the difference between CYS0644A an CYB044A models? 2. Is there any development boards available for these devises?   ... Show More
Donald
PSoC™ 6
Now we are in the process of designing a PCB and we are making additional requests.Due to the small pitch size of CY8C6137FDI mcuI need information ab... Show More
snortman-kcl
PSoC™ 6
I have implemented an SPI master using the PSOC Creator tool, v4.4, PDL 3.1.4 The SPI master works intermittently; sometimes when I call the Cy_SCB_SP... Show More
KeSh_1984591
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have custom designed a board having CY8C6137BZI-F14  chip. I have made the connection as per the diagram attached. I am using MiniProg3 programm... Show More
VMN_127
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am doing a simple flash erase write read operation on the CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W PSOC6 kit. I am following the exact code snippet shown in the be... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
HI, I have built a custom board following the layout of most external devices in CY8CPROTO-062-4343W,  but with a different MCU CY8C6247BZI-D34 becaus... Show More
aditi1prakash
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, I am trying to program a PSOC6 MCU board (CY8CPROTO-064S1-SB). I am able to successfully compile the software and start the flashing proces... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.