Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
HeLi_1220176
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to use the digital mux pins to make USB work on the CYBLE-416045-02module?  If not, is there another module with USB functionality?  Show More
ToKi_1339406
PSoC™ 6
Hi There!Please refer to the below opp number and  customer requested CY8C6316BZIBLF54 Datasheet.I will PM the internal Op Number from SFDC.Thanks & B... Show More
ShYa_3490236
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have plan to connect our designed sensor and CY8CPROTO-062-4343W for Capsense evaluation.Could you please share the sample project? I'd like to ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I've looked on this site and tried some project code left with some of the discussions.Forum Links I've tried:PSoC6 RSSI value measurement issue Is it possible to read RSSI value when core is in Deepsleep... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 6
I am wanting to implement neuron network on PSOC 6. I see that Zerynth studio enables Python implementation on PSOC 6. Has anyone tried SensorFlow lit... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to get an interrupt when a BLE CRC check fails and if so, is it possible to stop a GATT write without response or GATT notification? Show More
AlBo_1871926
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm trying to find an example on how to implement BLE with authentication based on FreeRTOS. Basically, I want my device to generate passkey, u... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
I want to disable the DAP to prevent debug access from the SWD port and I am using this COM API to change lifecyle to secure.  I am leaving all secure... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
When the PSoC6 is in the secure lifecycle, the SWD/JTAG port should be disabled.  Is the check for disabling still done by software somewhere in the R... Show More
JoKe_1629696
PSoC™ 6
I'm using Creator 4.2 to make a test project for the CYBLE-416045-02, and the fitter is unable to place a digital output pin.  The only thing unusual ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.