Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

hank_long_99
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,   I am using PSoC 62 WiFi-BT Kit to read data from a sensor, store the data into a file, and upload the data file to an HTTP server (so users ... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,         1.Warnings as follow:                 ../CODE/libs/mtb-pdl-cat1/latest-v2.X/cmsis/include/core_cm4.h:1775:22: warning: '__NVIC_ClearPen... Show More
invisyguard
PSoC™ 6
GPIO LED on my PCB on when connected to programmer debugger MiniPro4 but cant toggle RGB LED on PCB I am new to PSOC 6 microcontrollers, I have used S... Show More
aditi1prakash
PSoC™ 6
PSOC64
solved msg Solved
Hello Everyone, Why is cy8ckit-064s0s2-4343w not supported in Modus Toolbox but cy8ckit-064b0s2-4343w is supported? There aren't many differences betw... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
We are currently working on utilizing both cores of the PSoC 6 (we have only been using the M4 till now). We are planning on running everything on the... Show More
paddyliu
PSoC™ 6

Hi  Sir,

客户目前在找不用添加外部时钟的MCU,也可以正常工作,请问PSOC4或者PSOC62,若是在PCB设计得时候,没有添加外部晶振的情况下,也可以正常工作吗?谢谢

Regards

Paddy

HeDi_4635501
PSoC™ 6
I want to use the TFT display and I2C sensors (e.g. BME280) to show the values. When the display is plugged in, the pins are assigned. How can you con... Show More
familytiger
PSoC™ 6
I use PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT), and IDE is ModusToolbox. I want to use mbedtls and tcp, to develope a program using https cli... Show More
SaKu_291986
PSoC™ 6
This issue is with reference to mtb example psoc6 smartio sgpio target. The SmartIO configurator does not carry the configuration applied to SmartIO d... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.