Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Weeden_ding
PSoC™ 6
solved msg Solved

HI,使用modus tools 的 display-TFT-ST7789V例程中的 8080接口是硬件的8080接口吗?说明中是支持8080接口的,但我看程序怎么是模拟的呢? 芯片CY8C624A。谢谢!

JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question:How to configure the map file generated by modus toolbox so that it can display the size of ROM/RAM occupied by each file?      Cu... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question:What is the meaning of “Total Internal SRAM (Available) 1046528”     As the picture shows :       SRAM SIZE:1MB     ... Show More
ZhaoSheng
PSoC™ 6
The company is testing and checking the arriving CY8C4245LQI-483, these devices are in x-ray inspection and found to have different internal, in the t... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC™ 6
I have an Arduino uno as a master, sending data via I2C to a PSoC 6 slave board CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I'm using modustoolbox with freeRTOS. See attache... Show More
gary36
PSoC™ 6
I have to develop a metering relay that requires implementation of two functions i)math computations and ii)oscillograph, metering and display I was t... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community I would like to get some help and guidance on how  to send a string message (characters array) via UART from an Arduino UNO to a PSCO 6 C... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I can see some of the example projects on github splitting up the BLE stack on the CM0 vs CM4 (controller vs host stack). Are there any general re... Show More
Raghav3107
PSoC™ 6
Hello developers, I m newbie to cypress. I m trying to run the hello world program in cypress PSOC 6 MCU.  Hello world build and flash successfully an... Show More
JANSON
PSoC™ 6
Greetings,   I am looking to purchase several PSOC6 WIFI/BT Kits, however, my colleague mentioned that I should look for version/revision D or after. ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.