Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Panometric
PSoC™ 6
The HAL Overview page says: "Some HAL driver's may have slightly different behavior when run in an RTOS environment. This is typically found in operat... Show More
Tom2021
PSoC™ 6
I would like to obtain AN221111 - PSoC 6 MCU: Creating a Secure System.It says "please contact Technical Support." I have not been able to find any co... Show More
MaPe_4795006
PSoC™ 6
Hi! My plan is to implement the following startup sequence from cold reset: CM0p executes and starts CM4 (basically default functionality) Bootloader... Show More
MaPe_4795006
PSoC™ 6
Hello! I'm building  a product with a similar flash memory map layout as this example, except I will have two "user" applications. So in CM4 there are... Show More
MuKh_4408861
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I was trying design system with PSoC6 in Deep Sleep. Used CY8C6347 chip.Timing diagram as per picture below. Used Wake-up from Deep Sleep from... Show More
skruglewicz
PSoC™ 6
Hello   I'm going through the "README.md" on the GitHub repo and I'm confused on what to enter for the #define for the "MQTT CLIENT CERTIFICATION MACR... Show More
Infineon_Frank
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sir, I got a Wifi test running on the development board CY8CPROTO-062-4343W. It runs ok and can connect and send/receive data. The code was origi... Show More
chha_1641891
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am programming a function to wake up with the wakeup key after entering PSoC6 deep sleep mode. Below is the function source.   void gotoDeepSl... Show More
Pritam
PSoC™ 6
When I  run the program in MODUS toolbox I get this type of error.What to do? AND some time I am also getting BAUDRATE error /////////////////////////... Show More
nickboring
PSoC™ 6
Good Morning, I am currently working with this MCU on a very small board, we are not using BLE. We ended up choosing this part because it was the only... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.