Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
error occurring in KEIL IDE which weren't shown when executed in PSOC creator. Not able to resolve the error either. attached is the image of the prob... Show More
dridir
PSoC™ 6
Hello, using Device configurator and QSPI configurator how could i generate a flashloader for Modbustoolbox of external memory? does the .c/.h file ge... Show More
AhtashamBaig
PSoC™ 6
Hi , I have one question Is there any method to check if the device is returned from Backup Domain. I am working on device in which Backup domain is r... Show More
RebeccaWalter
PSoC™ 6
Hi, everyone, I would like to carry out a RSSI measurement on both the central and the peripheral side for each individual channel.Is it possible to e... Show More
alishoaib1111
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  Hope you are good. Did anyone has example of any temperature sensor with it's .c file written in freertos? I am trying to write it but ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
I was using HAL PWM code to set the PWM resource to 100% dutycycle.  What I got is that at 100% dutycycle, the PWM turned OFF (effectively 0%).The iss... Show More
rusty11
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CY8CMOD-064S0S2-4343W board design developed by Cypress and have created an identical board called Cloud Lock. On the new Cloud Lock ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello This is the first time I have made a custom PCB for PSOC-6 device. I had been using PSOC-4 and 5 till date. Mistakenly the VDD_NS pin has been c... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone, A few weeks ago I posted a message here complaining that Cy_TCPM_Counter_SetPeriod() is not behaving as documented. In my application I n... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels