Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Chang
PSoC™ 6
hi. I have a problem running the example code  When I run the code, I have a problem like the picture below. I would like to know how to solve this p... Show More
Jweaver
PSoC™ 6
I think the device with the most UDB's has the most resources for implementing verilog-  would that be Psoc 5LP ?   It seems Psoc 6 devices don't use ... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I am testing with CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. Threre is an emWIN_TFT_FreeRTOS example, but the bitmap image is displayed slowly. I'm not sure if it's ... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi, In one of my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W boards I had to break apart the KitProg3 in order to program a custom board I had built. That worked fine. I made... Show More
LuDi_2288466
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using CYBLE-416045-02 modul which sends and receives some values over BLE from App and in particular I started from example project CE2209... Show More
Michael
PSoC™ 6
Hi, If I have understood it correctly the boot process is as follows: The processor starts from the internal ROM circuit that controls the integrity ... Show More
Mykee
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a CY8C6137 PSoC 6 connected via I2C to a device using clock stretching. The PSoC 6 is the master and the device the slave. Clock stretching ... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi, A few weeks ago I reported a similar problem in my application with TCPWM Timers. Unfortunately, in that opportunity we couldn't reproduce the pro... Show More
Scilly
PSoC™ 6
I wonder if is it possible to access the QSPI Flash from M0+. The example provided in the modus toolbox seems to use the M4 ( as there is the HAL lib ... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
When I create a task, it seems to run just fine.  But as soon as I call any blocking function (vTaskDelay), the app never seems to re-enter the Ready ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.