Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

AfaqAzeem
PSoC™ 6
Hello! Can someone guide me with IrDA RX pin configuration. Actually my IrDA reception interrupt is not working. I am running my UART with DMA. It is ... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 6
Hello Team Cypress,Do you have any reference design guide using PSoC 6, 63 with BLE series (CY8C5347) for Smart health tracking device?One of my clien... Show More
jmoriarty2569
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I have designed in CY8C6316BZI-BLF53 into a medical product that is going to be used for a clinical trial. I have a handful of boards through ... Show More
philippe_elie
PSoC™ 6
Dear all, I am getting started with CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and Modus Toolbox to build a RAM/ROM emulator, connected to the address and data busses of a 8... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I am trying to use the CYPRESS PSoc6 CY8CKIT-BLE and get data from the ADC. I am trying to store the data in each loop in a sort of array and sa... Show More
MuKh_4408861
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,Probably many people struggle finding good quality PCB manufacturer for small pitch Cypress BGA chips.If you have any recommended PCB maker wou... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Is there  a possibility to have two or more memory slots in XIP mode without  switching between them manualy? Now it is only possible to manually ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello I have used PSOC 4 and 5 since long and I remember that Ports 0,1,2 and 3 are connected to HSIOM in PSOC 4. Therefore UDB output can be routed t... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6
solved msg Solved

<Can you tell me how to understand Modus tool box>
Do you have any materials to deepen your understanding of
Modus tool box?

Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
I upgraded my firmware to KitProg3 and wanted to run one of the example codes. The device will not even get acquired.  How doI fix this issue?   Open ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.