Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

edansanker
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are using the PSOC 6 -  CY8C63x7 Architecture. We found on it's technical reference manual an possible option to switch on and off the JTAG(DAP... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello to all, I have build a project but there are some warnings & notes. I want to revise the following warnings: 1、left shift count >= width of type... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi Is there a way to capture I2S configuration in runtime ? thanks   Show More
mvpablo
PSoC™ 6
HI I would like to know where can I find psoc 6 modustoolbox examples to use the analog microphone in the board CY8CKIT-028-sense. I see from the the board documentation... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I found several code examples for blocking and unblocking writes to the flash. In case I switch off and on the PSoC-6, how can retrieve the user da... Show More
aditi1prakash
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I am trying to include mbedtls library for my project in MTB. I am facing the below error when I build the project. Replacing true to 1 or ma... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC™ 6
I am working on a project and trying to interface the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board with an external I2C CapSense buttons and slider. Should I use the built... Show More
HeDi_4635501
PSoC™ 6
Bluetooth connection to the Raspberry Pi I am using a CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT with ModusToolbox and would like to transfer measurement data to the Raspbe... Show More
shibin
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,We are designing a board using the MCU CY8C6247FTI-D52T.1 x UART = SCB7, TX - P1[0], RX - P1[1]2 x I2C = SCB5, SCL - P5[0], SDA - P5[1]       ... Show More
OmSa_4786791
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am trying to understand my possibilities regarding purchasing a company id for my BLE devices. When I look at resources on this site, all o... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.