Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

HeDi_4635501
PSoC™ 6
Bluetooth connection to the Raspberry Pi I am using a CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT with ModusToolbox and would like to transfer measurement data to the Raspbe... Show More
shibin
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,We are designing a board using the MCU CY8C6247FTI-D52T.1 x UART = SCB7, TX - P1[0], RX - P1[1]2 x I2C = SCB5, SCL - P5[0], SDA - P5[1]       ... Show More
OmSa_4786791
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am trying to understand my possibilities regarding purchasing a company id for my BLE devices. When I look at resources on this site, all o... Show More
Justin
PSoC™ 6
when I program CY8c6244 with miniProg3 , below message display on PSoc programmer window. I want to know how to upgrade minoProg3 to support CY8C6244.... Show More
paulm
PSoC™ 6
using the cy8cproto-062-4343w Was working with no problem using modus toolbox. Changed a wait time in the code, recompiled and tried to load. System n... Show More
Edwin
PSoC™ 6
Here is a system sample program hello_world. The sram usage rate of the program after the default compilation is too high, I now want to reduce the sr... Show More
WiFl_1166056
PSoC™ 6
I am getting frequent failures where Cy_BLE_GATTS_SendIndication() returns  CY_BLE_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION .I'm fairly certain it's not caused by the ... Show More
Bbeck27
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and am attempting to design a module that takes BLE data from several devices and then passes that data alon... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Using the PSoC 63 series bluetooth le phy/stacks, are there any ways to distribute a somewhat precise clock between 3+ devices? Something like a light... Show More
Astronix
PSoC™ 6
I want to use DMA to transfer chunks of data (32 bytes at a time) into a component that I'm implementing with verilog.  I plan to use the control regi... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.