Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I've successfully have gotten my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board configured as MSC device to work.  I'm using the MTB project "USB_Mass_Storage_File_Sys... Show More
MAcomp_gd
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project for my PSoC 6-based Cypress board, and I need a simple and quick way to set up my board as a HTTP c... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Please add a link to the webpage for the BLE version of PSoC 64, CYB06447BZI-BLD53 that will help customers find the datasheet. Webpage for CYB06447BZ... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a project with PSOC 6, recently I did a merge from my teammate and i start to get this error during compilation, I am not able to fix the s... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sirs and Madams,   I'm reviewing the datasheet, TRM and application notes to review the PSoC6 hardware. Which is recommended for handling the VDD... Show More
invisyguard
PSoC™ 6
Do you have any job boards as I loking for P SOC6 with Bluetooth experence in Australia or new zealand. I have made schematic and have modified Tutori... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am trying with small steps to operate the DMA on I2S, so I have an array of 40 values (0 through 0x27) to write to the I2S-TX through DMA. The... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to implement an additional I2S port on the PSoC-6, my PSoC has only a single I2S module. I found few resources for UDB I2S, and I have a few... Show More
StateraTom
PSoC™ 6
Hi community, I've not been able to connect to my PSoc and this is the warning I got : There was an error running port acquire: PSoC device is not acq... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I have a dual-cpu design, based on one of the Cypress/Infineon example projects and document AN215656. I now need to implement DFU, but all the av... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.