Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

niharika
PSoC™ 6

Hi, Can anyone tell me if psoc6 be integrated with ChipWhisperer. If so , please let me know how.

thanks

Phill
PSoC™ 6
Hello I study Electronics & ICT  at the PXL college in Belgium. For one of my subjects I have to make a small IoT system.  I want to use the PSoC 6 fo... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am writing a test code for sharing memory between CoreM0+ and M4 using the linker file. I declared a bunch of 1-byte and 4-bytes variables in a "... Show More
ArthurLuo
PSoC™ 6

Need CY8CTMA768AS-33 datasheet, Pinout, Programing guide. THKS.

awongFrmSGS
PSoC™ 6
How do I force the WiFi and Bluetooth transmitter to output test signals, e.g. OFDM 54 Mbps 10 dBm, DH5 5 dBm, etc.? I am using: Windows 10 WICED Stud... Show More
Vinayak
PSoC™ 6

Hi Community,

I want to port  CYW20706 A2DP_Sink program to CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.

RyanKearney
PSoC™ 6
stdio trouble
solved msg Solved
Hello, I'm working on the PSoC6 BLE Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE in modus toolbox and having trouble sending and receiving inputs from the keyboard. Id... Show More
Vinayak
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  I am using  CY8CKIT-062S2-43012  kit. I want to run HFP (Hand Free Profile) and A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). I am not ge... Show More
JoMa_4610161
PSoC™ 6
Hi,there is a way to get the unix time ( Seconds since January 1, 1970 ) from RTC? I have tried with mktime() but it doesn't work.Thanks, Giuseppe Show More
ms360
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I'm trying to use the backup registers (BREG) on PSOC6/CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to set a value before rebooting. Documentation on this topic is either e... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.