Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I have been slogging through getting my FreeRTOS system to go into and come out of deep sleep. Of course, the system works perfectly when connected to... Show More
Bart
PSoC™ 6
I am new to the Infineon/Cypress ecosystem. Please be patient with me. I have a CY8PROTO-062-4343W PSoC 6 board and am using Eclipse IDE for ModusTool... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I am developing on a CYBLE-416045 BLE module. CM0 is just running the BLE stack and responds to pipe commands from the CM4 to wake up or go to sleep. ... Show More
rod18069
PSoC™ 6
Good afternoonI have the question about PSoc 63 microcontroller, specifically about the "Table 8. Multiple Alternate Functions". ACT #7 from https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-PSoC_6_MCU_PSoC_63_with_BLE_Datasheet_Programmable_System-on-Chip_(PSoC)-DataSheet-v16_00-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78c8c7d0d8da4017d0ee4efe46c37... Show More
James_Kung
PSoC™ 6

Does Cypress have any update for MCUs roadmap 2021 Q4 later on?

Could Cypress provide it?

Thanks.

AhtashamBaig
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone, I am recently working on an Application with PSoC 6 it is safety critical and we need to monitor Low voltages for battery power, for this... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 6
Using https://infineon.github.io/dfu/dfu_sdk_api_reference_manual/html/index.html#ssection_dfu_step_4  App1 will not compile: address 0x10061090 of .... Show More
Hunt_yang
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   我在用PSoC63开发 BLE OTA 时发现,OTA后,APP1程序在初始化阶段就卡住了,我在UART初始化函数后通过串口打印反馈信息,但什么都收不到。APP0单独使用时不会出现问题,能够正常广播、连接、升级。 请问一般什么原因会导致这种情况? 单纯的例程CE216767在我的板子上能... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
Looks like there is no stock for the PSoC6 family. We currently are using CY8C6247BZI-D54 on 2 boards. We can't locate stock on those. We have designe... Show More
TaTa_2447651
PSoC™ 6
I am developing a product using the CYBLE-416045-02 module.When nothing needs to work, both CM4 / CM0 + CPUs are DeepSleep using Cy_SysPm_DeepSleep. I... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.