Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

joshm
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to get CE220960 working for PDL 3.1.5 to I can incorporate BLE DFU in my project which uses PDL 3.1.5. I was able to get the project to bu... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi The PSoC-6 PDL lists some Clock functions, but when I use them in PSoC Creator, they are not identified or declared. these include: Cy_SysClk_ClkPa... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Optimization
solved msg Solved
Excuse me. There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.   I would like to know how to set the code optimization level in Modus Tool.... Show More
Max_Li
PSoC™ 6
In case some budys is going to use PSoC6 and FreeRTOS implement tickless idel, i would like to post my experience here. I use creator 4.4 found  CE223... Show More
joshm
PSoC™ 6
  Setup: PSoC Creator 4.4, PDL 3.1.5, CY8KIT-062-BLE I am using PDL 3.1.5 and am trying to get CE220960 working as the first step in implementing OTA ... Show More
Siamak
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I wanted to use CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to develop a trackpad with 4 Tx * 37 Rx spec. I broke all the peripheral parts from the board except for the Ki... Show More
grecobene
PSoC™ 6
Hello! About a month ago I did a project that would return some ADC values to a computer through UART using printf(). Fast forward this week,  I am do... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm using the Em_EEPROM library to emulate a 2 KB EEPROM, with wear-leveling factor of 2, plus a redundant copy, for a total of 16 KB of the EE Em... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I have been slogging through getting my FreeRTOS system to go into and come out of deep sleep. Of course, the system works perfectly when connected to... Show More
Bart
PSoC™ 6
I am new to the Infineon/Cypress ecosystem. Please be patient with me. I have a CY8PROTO-062-4343W PSoC 6 board and am using Eclipse IDE for ModusTool... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.