Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

rusty11
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CY8CMOD-064S0S2-4343W board design developed by Cypress and have created an identical board called Cloud Lock. On the new Cloud Lock ... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi Everyone, A few weeks ago I posted a message here complaining that Cy_TCPM_Counter_SetPeriod() is not behaving as documented. In my application I n... Show More
lida_deng
PSoC™ 6

PSOC6可以移植马林鱼(开源3D打印机固件)吗?

aleung
PSoC™ 6
In the description of cyhal_i2c_master_write():     "I2C master blocking write. This will write size bytes of data from the buffer pointed to by data.... Show More
easonlin
PSoC™ 6
Hey Sir, MCU CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 is used as a CPU on our product and it has been produced for 50K-100K units. However, there are a few units (less than ... Show More
EBRAddict
PSoC™ 6
I pre-ordered this CY8CKIT-062-BLE dev board from Digi-Key and it was shipped 28-SEP-2017 Inv # 59555866. It won't program. I've tried the on-board Ki... Show More
Kawa
PSoC™ 6

I don't know how to connect the VREF pin(49pin).
Should I connect a capacitor?
If so, how much capacity should I connect?

dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
PSOC6
solved msg Solved
psoc programmer中的port selecetion找不到我的设备 Show More
joshm
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to get CE220960 working for PDL 3.1.5 to I can incorporate BLE DFU in my project which uses PDL 3.1.5. I was able to get the project to bu... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi The PSoC-6 PDL lists some Clock functions, but when I use them in PSoC Creator, they are not identified or declared. these include: Cy_SysClk_ClkPa... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.