Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

DimiEdge
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have installed the latest ModusToolbox and am trying to develop on the PSoC 62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit.  Unfortunately, I receive the followin... Show More
NYou
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Just picked up a PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (Rev B) and was trying to get the LED blinking project in lesson 1.3 of the PSoC 101 series of videos. I h... Show More
JBP
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using Modus Toolbox v2.4, the latest cysecuretools, the latest KP3 firmware, and my Kit is CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W. I get the error stated in t... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
l have successfully program the board but my screem is always blank. Show More
jpom
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am developing an audio processing application using the CY8KIT-062-Wifi-BT board.  I started from the PDM to I2S example and I changed the co... Show More
taas_3144281
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I saw an article about collaborating with Picovoice. https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/about-infineon/press/market-news/2021/INFCSS202110-007.html C... Show More
hiroki
PSoC™ 6
pdlv3.1.3
solved msg Solved

Hello.

I'm looking for pdl3.1.3.but I can't find it.

if anyone knew ,Could you give me the download link?

didi_4657011
PSoC™ 6
I trying to make OSB (on screen display) for analog video (NTSC format) with 640X480 pixels resolution.To synchronize to the external video i using ex... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6

Hi,

There are differante kind of PSoC 6. 61, 62, 63.

What are the differances?

Thanks

Shmuel

aleung
PSoC™ 6
I'm try to set up the ADC using the device configurator, as follow: - Vref = Internal Reference (from AREF Resource)   1.2V - No. of channel =2 -Ch0 V... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.