Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi There,I have few questions. I am new to embedded programming. I got the Pioneer Kit. Completed hello world program ( Blinking LED ). But I am not s... Show More
PaBa_4552536
PSoC™ 6
Hello -Another PSoC 6 crypto library question.This page: PSoC 6 Peripheral Driver Library: Client Functions describes a pair of ECDSA functions (Cy_Cr... Show More
OkBa_4438736
PSoC™ 6
Hello ,I am testing the BLE DFU firmware update feature with CySmart 1.3 and CySmart mobile. Both of them fail to transfer my .cyacd2 file. ( You can ... Show More
PrGa_4700211
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I got a new CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT. When I try to program it using the PSOC creator. It is not being listed under the targets.What would have been th... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 6
您好!请问下PSOC6   BGA封装的开发板套件用的是几层板   ?我若选择好了PSOC6 BGA封装的型号,能否最后绘制成4层板?谢谢。Hello!How many layers does the PSOC6 BGA development board package use?If I choo... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ 6
Greetings!This is a general product question.  When I'm using the PSOC6 (specifically, the 062 BLE Pioneer kit) in Creator, why doesn't the PSOC6 have... Show More
PaGy_1246781
PSoC™ 6
Hello All,I would like to measure the voltage at pin VDDA.  On page 18 of the CY8C63x6/7 data sheet it states that the Capsense ADC can measure VDDA a... Show More
user_4600591
PSoC™ 6
I try to communicate with an RFID-Click board with SPI.For the first touch i decide to use the low level API from Cypress.Now i´m stuck while i try to... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 6
Hi Sir,I have some question want to ask next,   (1)PSoC6 UDB part concrete can do?(2)what is the difference between it and CPLD or relationship, as we... Show More
PaBa_4552536
PSoC™ 6
Hi -All of the examples for PSoC 6 RSA seem to demonstrate the use of 2048-bit RSA keys.Some of the PDL docs mention 4096 bits ("Also referred to as P... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.