Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I have questions about PSoC61. 1. In the PSoC6 overview (Infineon Homepage), PSoC61 is classified as a single core.    But does PSoC61 actually ... Show More
William_Zion
PSoC™ 6
Dear support team,     I'm using CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 demo and MTB 2.4 to debug UART comunication. now the uart TX interrupt funcation is ok. but uart ... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I have two projects, the first is called Simple Port and the second Simple Port 2. Simple Port 2 was created by saving the first project under a new n... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  Can I use "PSoC Creator 4.4" to test cap sense functions in "CY8CKIT-062S2-43012" kit ?! (Because using PSoC creator 4.4 is more conve... Show More
NoahP
PSoC™ 6
Sorry if this is the wrong location to post this, I wasn't entirely sure where to...   I am very new to drivers (in this case, USB) so I may be wrong ... Show More
chaopenghui
PSoC™ 6

Both examples use ezI2C and I2C, and both use the PIN of P6_1 and P6_0,  so both of them  cannot be initialized successfully

nikolayche
PSoC™ 6
Hi! I work with demo project of QSPI Flash RAM Access (for Cy8CKIT-062-BT-WIFI) and i see that this project set up for CY15x104QSN Flash IC (exactly f... Show More
dk
PSoC™ 6
USB CDC echo example builds and runs fine right after creating the app in Modus Toolbox 2.4. Problems arise when I use the library manager to update t... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I used to work with PSoC 5LP and now I'm going to use PSoC6. I have few questions- 1. Is PSoC6 has less uarts/i2c/a2d then PSoC5LP? 2. What  is th... Show More
bzog
PSoC™ 6
Hi, i developed a PSoC 6 based prototype pcb with BLE antenna and a pi matching network similar to the CY5677 BLE USB Dongle. The antenna is a bit lon... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.