Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

mshaz
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have issues programming PSOC6 board CY8CPROTO_062_4343W . I have 3 sets of boards and give same errors . I can program it for first time but 2nd... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6 ADC
solved msg Solved
I am using a CY8C6247BZI-D54 and PSoC Creator 4.4. Trying to configure the ADC and am getting strange results. I am using single-ended inputs and conf... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have encountered this problem. When I call  scan_to_get_security() in my AP connect function, it gets stuck in CY_ASSERT line inside the functio... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 6
Hi folks, I'm trying to achieve a half-duplex UART on a single bidirectional pin ideally with an SCB UART component. Basically my question and schemat... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I have try to build custom dual CPU application with PsOC62S2 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit. Both CM0 and CM4 app build ok with no errors. I encounter ... Show More
tlaritz
PSoC™ 6
Hi I was hoping to use Arduino CAN and GPS shields with the above kit.  Because I also want to use the WiFi capability of the kit, I am forced down th... Show More
HaIn_1319421
PSoC™ 6
The whole point of using EEPROM is to retain configuration data after power-down or reset. PSoC5 with it's dedicated EEPROM does this perfectly,  whil... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm using CY8C6136FDI-F42 and Modus toolbox.And I'm trying to output PWM using P8.1 and P8.2. (Otherwise it looks like I should use line(P8.0) ... Show More
Frank_vec
PSoC™ 6
Dear     I  have not find a modus example of psoc6  which  a timer measure  a pin low or high level  last time  ,The  example show that a timer was ti... Show More
Siamak
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I hope you guys are doing well,I had two questions about PWM on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board.  1. How can I set the PWM output to LOW when I stop... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.