Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm using CY8C6136FDI-F42 and Modus toolbox.And I'm trying to output PWM using P8.1 and P8.2.  I used the function below to start two outputs at... Show More
HereturbiesWalt
PSoC™ 6
Hi I'm developing for a custom embedded board having an Infineon TLE9879 which is a motor controller containing an ARM Cortex-M3 programmable core. My... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am using the SPI as slave with external interrupt source. The ISR does not return even if I clear the RxBuffer: Cy_SCB_SPI_ClearRxFifo(sSPI_HW);C... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to test the PSOC deep sleep function. Currently, I am using CY8CKIT-062-BLE for developing low-power devices. I want to check the powe... Show More
vikas_d
PSoC™ 6
PSOC 62
solved msg Solved
Hello,   I have project requirement of 1 USB 2.0 Fast speed port,  CAN, Flash 1 MB, RAM 256 KB. Could you suggest PSOC 2 microcontroller? I have found... Show More
Chva_1477726
PSoC™ 6
I have used PSoC Creator for several years love it. I wanted to switch to the CY8C6244 family MCU's which DO NOT HAVE connectivity (BLE/WiFi) but foun... Show More
mshaz
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have issues programming PSOC6 board CY8CPROTO_062_4343W . I have 3 sets of boards and give same errors . I can program it for first time but 2nd... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6 ADC
solved msg Solved
I am using a CY8C6247BZI-D54 and PSoC Creator 4.4. Trying to configure the ADC and am getting strange results. I am using single-ended inputs and conf... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have encountered this problem. When I call  scan_to_get_security() in my AP connect function, it gets stuck in CY_ASSERT line inside the functio... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 6
Hi folks, I'm trying to achieve a half-duplex UART on a single bidirectional pin ideally with an SCB UART component. Basically my question and schemat... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.