Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm using CY8C6136FDI-F42 and Modus toolbox.And I'm trying to output PWM using P8.1 and P8.2. (Otherwise it looks like I should use line(P8.0) ... Show More
Frank_vec
PSoC™ 6
Dear     I  have not find a modus example of psoc6  which  a timer measure  a pin low or high level  last time  ,The  example show that a timer was ti... Show More
Siamak
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I hope you guys are doing well,I had two questions about PWM on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board.  1. How can I set the PWM output to LOW when I stop... Show More
LobotDoraemon
PSoC™ 6
As I tried to build the project, the console displayed as below:  09:22:02 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project LwDriverFF ****... Show More
Nov
PSoC™ 6
We succeeded in adding a passkey for the pairing. So, without the passkey it’s impossible to pair. The problem is we can still connect with a non pair... Show More
coderTR
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I am working on a project. FreeRTOS is used and we have a lot of tasks including UART communication. I am trying to write to Flash after getti... Show More
JBP
PSoC™ 6
Hi, when calling cysecuretools -t cys06xxa -p policy\policy_multi_CM0_CM4_tfm.json re-provision-device in windows cmd line I get following error. I am... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to power the PSoC-63 BLE devkit using a battery. It seems to be it is not as straight forward as connecting the battery to the VIN pin direc... Show More
NiLe_4796031
PSoC™ 6
I need to do some clocked logic between SPI_Master block and the hardware output pins. I need a clock for the other logic, which I think means that I ... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
On the CY8CKIT-062S4 Kit,   On the device configurator I set the AREF 1.2V to  output to the P10.2 pin and measure the voltage on P10.2 pin on the kit... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.