Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anjali
PSoC™ 6
I am programming UART on CY8C6247BZI-D54 microcontroller. I had used external interrupt for that. I define ISR(Interrupt Subroutine) for that and chan... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a PSoC63, PSoC Creator 4.4 and have based my project on CE216767 to get a DFU OTA. A colleague got this example working and I'm using his co... Show More
NM
PSoC™ 6
I am currently using PSoC 61xx series MCU. (CY8C6137BZI-F54) 1.) What is the hardware buffer size for SPI? I am unable to find it in the datasheet. If... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, Please let me know how to create bin file in Modus Toolbox. Thanks and Regards,YS Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I have try to port the I2C program for I2C which is proven working on M4 CPU over to M0 CPU to reserve M4 for wireless connectivity tasks. I h... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to implement a multi-master SPI design and access the MISO, MOSI, SCLK signals before they go to I/O pins? It appears possible to route... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to construct a 'simple' BLE Beacon app that updates the constant Advertisement packets with non-constant data on-the-fly.   I tried to do t... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to setup UART DMA to capture float values from a sensor and stream it through UART to terminal. I setup DMA data size to word, and the UAR... Show More
matthiasb
PSoC™ 6
Hello,i was experimenting with the PSOC63 CPU and at one time I tried to set the M0+ Core to 12,5MHz (FLL 50 -> 25 Mhz / 2 divider). The M4 Core is at... Show More
HughWu
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Sir. I'm starting to bring up the customer board that cy8ckit_64b0s2_4343w. But when I change to another example, ex: from hello world to Blinky L... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.