Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

LC
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I just downloaded and installed Modus Toolbox. I tried to create an empty project and get the following error.  Summary:   BSP: PSOC6-GENERIC Tem... Show More
PatrickEganland
PSoC™ 6
I am attempting to utilize the arm dsp cores with the Psoc5LP system from cypress. Primarily the fft example is what I am interested in replicating, b... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 6
Hi All:    For  Psoc6 ,if the Core M0 Plus and the M4  go into the Deep sleep mode, can the BLESS isr can wake up  the Core M0 Plus and the M4 to the ... Show More
RuKe_4000306
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC6 CM4 for BLE discovery, and also use an uart for external debug. I want to make sure to save as much as possible in power, so i want... Show More
Guy
PSoC™ 6
CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 maximum 600kbit's throughput with AnyCloud: TCP I used the AnyCloud: TCP client example and added for loop to transmit dummy messa... Show More
jessylin
PSoC™ 6
build error
solved msg Solved
i build the example "hello world" by use CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and get 2 error . make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.9.0/make/core/build.mk... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm using CY8C6136FDI-F42 and Modus toolbox.And I'm trying to output PWM using P8.1 and P8.2.  I used the function below to start two outputs at... Show More
HereturbiesWalt
PSoC™ 6
Hi I'm developing for a custom embedded board having an Infineon TLE9879 which is a motor controller containing an ARM Cortex-M3 programmable core. My... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am using the SPI as slave with external interrupt source. The ISR does not return even if I clear the RxBuffer: Cy_SCB_SPI_ClearRxFifo(sSPI_HW);C... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to test the PSOC deep sleep function. Currently, I am using CY8CKIT-062-BLE for developing low-power devices. I want to check the powe... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.