Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using the Psoc6 board and have a question about RTC. I am implementing RTC using a HAL driver. I know that the source clock of RTC is CLK_... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   We made an evaluation board using PSoC 6 MCU. https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN218241_PSoC_6_MCU_Hardware_Design_Considerations-ApplicationNotes-v10_00-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78c8c7cdc391c017d0d314a0f653f... Show More
Davud
PSoC™ 6
Hi PSoC Community. I have trouble configuring a Low-Voltage Detection system on the PSoC6 and am in need of help. When the supply voltage reaches a sp... Show More
enoken
PSoC™ 6
CY8C6244AZI
solved msg Solved
Please tell me how to use the development tool "modustoolbox". I would like to use the microcontroller PSoC6 model number "CY8C6244AZI-S4D93", but I d... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I am using  CY8CKIT-062-BLE as the evaluation board for development.   I have an external power management module with a battery, which can prov... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have a question while looking at the PDL library. Please look at the picture below. The top comment says ECO is used, and the comment below ... Show More
howardyu
PSoC™ 6
hi sir, I am using PSoC+43438 module and I would like to add "ethernet" interface. how to implement it ? via spi ? please advice. thanks.   best Regar... Show More
EvanK4
PSoC™ 6
Hello, My PSOC 6 WiFi BT Prototyping Kit cannot be programmed on Modus Toolbox. It previously had worked without hassle but recently keeps giving erro... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello I'm using psoc6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit I'm implementing "UART_DMA", but I don't know where to place the callback. What I want is, for example, when... Show More
liorgenf
PSoC™ 6
hello I get the CY8CPROTO-062-4343w PSOC 6 WI-FI BT  When I try to run some program I get the error Can't open CMSIS-DAP port-dap port   Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.