Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Does the PSoC6 device support USB 2.0 compliance test mode? Could you teach me the procedure to enter the test mode for PSoC? I can't find out it ... Show More
maitriya_damani
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I am currently studying the effect of different reload intervals on the SysTick Timer running at different frequencies using interrupt... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am making a custom board using CY8C6136. While looking at the TRM documentation, you should use Clock with a 0.25% error rate in USB Device ... Show More
EvanK4
PSoC™ 6
Hello all, i am looking to measure the time taken between two events in my current project on modustoolbox. In my project, the user presses the enter ... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, I have a question about Keil uVision.According to the ModusToolbox user guide, "Warning: No section matching pattern" occurs. * Test sc... Show More
NovoNate
PSoC™ 6
Hello, We are developing a product that uses a PSoC 6 (CY8C6347FMI-BLD53 to be exact) and we are encountering resets caused by the WDT firing (presuma... Show More
EvanK4
PSoC™ 6
When trying to program my application on Modus Toolbox, this error occurs: Error: kitprog3: failed to acquire the deviceInfo : clock speed 2000 kHzErr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
How can I write period and compare values in multiple Pulse Width Modulator (TCPWM_PWM_PDL) blocks simultaneously or in sync manner? Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
PSOC 62 SPI
solved msg Solved
Hi Community, I had programmed CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit  with the code example (High_Level_SPI_Master) for SPI. My hardware setup is acc... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using the Psoc6 board and have a question about RTC. I am implementing RTC using a HAL driver. I know that the source clock of RTC is CLK_... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.