Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
hi Infineon: now we use PSOC6 to driver GUI, due to some picture is too large, we want to store the picture files to external flash, so the sp... Show More
jpom
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I need to store an audio file in the NOR flash of the CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT board to process it later. In order to do this, I'm using the emFile ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, I use sample code which built-in in the MTB (Hello World example code). After compiler ok, I pressed Launches->Hello_World Debug (Kitpr... Show More
SampathS_11
PSoC™ 6
One of our customer reported issues with  CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit: Message #1 the original issue I had with the USB was caused by a bel ... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
  Hello, I am preparing to implement two 32-bit timers using timer/counter. I can't find the part that registers Callback in the TCPWM part of the PDL... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Does the PSoC6 device support USB 2.0 compliance test mode? Could you teach me the procedure to enter the test mode for PSoC? I can't find out it ... Show More
maitriya_damani
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I am currently studying the effect of different reload intervals on the SysTick Timer running at different frequencies using interrupt... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am making a custom board using CY8C6136. While looking at the TRM documentation, you should use Clock with a 0.25% error rate in USB Device ... Show More
EvanK4
PSoC™ 6
Hello all, i am looking to measure the time taken between two events in my current project on modustoolbox. In my project, the user presses the enter ... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, I have a question about Keil uVision.According to the ModusToolbox user guide, "Warning: No section matching pattern" occurs. * Test sc... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.