Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 6
Hi, we have noticed that rising edge interrupt does not (always) wake-up M4 from sleeping (asm: WFI), and thus interrupts are not served. By omitting ... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I would like to test FPU in PSOC6 in modus toolbox 2.4 environment I installed CMSIS DSP and set all variables in makefile (DEFINES, INCLUDES, ... Show More
alexpark
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, In the case of the CYB06445LQI-S3D42 product, is there any data that shows how many ms it takes to 'Secure Boot' from the device reset to the ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I'm learning PSoC 6 recently. I would like to know the relationship PDL and Device Configurator. (Please refer to the attached file,,,... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have a question about the problem that occurred while creating the file 'bin' in 'Keil'.   ; Cortex-M4 application flash area LR_IROM1 FLASH_... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  After I read the app-note AN215656, I found there are 3 necessary ways that can let PSOC 6 dual core operate only in CM0+ . #1. add "C... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I'm learning PSOC 6 recently.  I found almost all sample codes are based on M4 only. Do you have example codes only based on M0 + ?! I... Show More
Oliver_Choe
PSoC™ 6
Hi  I made custom BSP for CY8C6244AZI-S4D93. I was trying to add DAC configuration using MTB but I think there are some problem with connection verifi... Show More
DeanG
PSoC™ 6
I would like to confirm my observation when calling the Cy_Crypto_Core_ECC_SignHash() and Cy_Crypto_Core_ECC_MakeKeyPair() functions.  The Cy_Crypto_C... Show More
SeunghanLim
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 MCU: CY8C62x6,CY8C62x7 Datasheet I think that it was printed incorrectly in Address Map. Page 12 of 77 0xE010 0A000 – 0xFFFF FFFF Device Device... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.