Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6

Recent discussions

Sort by:
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
HI, I'm trying to  configure the USB block in PSOC6 to operate correctly via DMA. The pieces of information are there, but I find obscure how to put t... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Now, I'm using CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 to emulate our product. I want to add some features into the bootloader and build it for CY8CPROTO-064B0S3. How... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
In my CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 board I looking for expanding RAM for operations of mallocs functions. I have come across one example (QSPI_F-RAM_Access) wh... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
I am working on the CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W kit.   As I want to work on peripherals on this device I have tried to import examples from Project Creator ... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us about the BSDL file of PSoC6. While researching this community, I found the following KBA:   KBA249248 https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/PSoC-3-PSoC-4-and-PSoC-5-BSDL-Files-KBA84780/ta-p/249248... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am currently having trouble trying to complete one of the first tasks for the hello world exercise. Mainly because am using a Macbook and am ... Show More
antoine30
PSoC™ 6

I would like to program the GAP interface of the BLE CYBLE 416045-02, Where could i get documentation and examples?

NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I just updated to the latest libraries, and ModusToolbox 2.4, and ran into problems. I tracked them down to the fact that compile_commands.json no... Show More
Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
I am using CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and add a falling edge interrupt on P6_5 (with is MCU_TDI) and facing some problem .The debug mode is set to SWD in "de... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What is the process to target a PSoC 63 in a 104-CSP pinout/package using ModusToolbox?When attempting to open a New Application in ModusToolbox, I do... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.