Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

AbhiMin31
PSoC™ 6
1. The board support package CY8CEVAL-062S2 PSoC™ 62S2 lacks the network stack LWIP which is main requirement.2. It also has the MbedTLS Acceleration ... Show More
swethad0204
PSoC™ 6
Hello! While working on a project with PSOC 6 (CY8C-0620WIFI-BT Kit), the IC CY8C6274BZI-D54 got too hot and project stopped working when given power ... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears I would like to see complete build log of project in Modus Toolbox 2.4 During compilation process - in log window is updated text information. B... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm workin on a custom board that use implements a single USB CDC and noticed a problem. When PSOC6 boots with power up, or by hardware reset a... Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Is it possible to code daisy chain SPI in PSOC 6(CY8C6247BZI-D54)? If possible, can anyone tell the settings for that or code example? Thank You, ... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
I have implemented DFU for a PSOC6 (CY8C6247BZI-D54) with the update provided over UART by a Sitara running Debian. The update works just fine, but my... Show More
inja_4756821
PSoC™ 6
Dear Expert. Hello. I have a question as below. I'm trying to use the emwin Driver provided in PSOC6. (pre included Driver at MTB IDE) 1. Is there a e... Show More
stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to port the existing firmware in PSOC Creator to ModusToolbox to make it available for the new chips. However, the biggest challenge... Show More
pramitha
PSoC™ 6
I am using CY8CPROTO-063-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit, and I want to send heart rate sensor data to the CySmart mobile app over BLE. I am new to CyP... Show More
AbhiMin31
PSoC™ 6
1. Created new modus application as follows : BSP > PSoC™ 62S2 > CY8CEVAL-062S2 > [NEXT]: Select Application > Peripherals > MCUboot - Based Basic Boo... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.