Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In the past, we used PSoC Creator to design MCU peripheral. By using PSoC Creator GUI, we can easily initial MCU peripherals. Now if we... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I am using an CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 Pson6 board and the lastest version of Modus Toolbox. I am having trouble loading a keras model with a custom... Show More
IulianMurariu-T
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I have a Psoc 6 CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and I'm trying to load a keras model. I am having trouble loading a keras model with a custom layer into ou... Show More
AbhiMin31
PSoC™ 6
1. The board support package CY8CEVAL-062S2 PSoC™ 62S2 lacks the network stack LWIP which is main requirement.2. It also has the MbedTLS Acceleration ... Show More
swethad0204
PSoC™ 6
Hello! While working on a project with PSOC 6 (CY8C-0620WIFI-BT Kit), the IC CY8C6274BZI-D54 got too hot and project stopped working when given power ... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears I would like to see complete build log of project in Modus Toolbox 2.4 During compilation process - in log window is updated text information. B... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm workin on a custom board that use implements a single USB CDC and noticed a problem. When PSOC6 boots with power up, or by hardware reset a... Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Is it possible to code daisy chain SPI in PSOC 6(CY8C6247BZI-D54)? If possible, can anyone tell the settings for that or code example? Thank You, ... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
I have implemented DFU for a PSOC6 (CY8C6247BZI-D54) with the update provided over UART by a Sitara running Debian. The update works just fine, but my... Show More
inja_4756821
PSoC™ 6
Dear Expert. Hello. I have a question as below. I'm trying to use the emwin Driver provided in PSOC6. (pre included Driver at MTB IDE) 1. Is there a e... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.