Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
I am using CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and add a falling edge interrupt on P6_5 (with is MCU_TDI) and facing some problem .The debug mode is set to SWD in "de... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What is the process to target a PSoC 63 in a 104-CSP pinout/package using ModusToolbox?When attempting to open a New Application in ModusToolbox, I do... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
I update CC0_BUFF, The output waveform is as follows. What is the appropriate reason? thanks!   Show More
Gintaras
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I had to enable the continuous scanning myself in HAL library to get the ADC running continuously. I have modified the library mtb_shared\mtb-hal-... Show More
sbider
PSoC™ 6
Goodmorning, I took over a PsoC6 project from an ex colleague and I simply need to run it on the board (Psoc6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit). I must say I have ... Show More
amiweill
PSoC™ 6
please help me to under stand of the  PIN current consumption of the component related to my design. i m just intrested of knowing the pins in the pic... Show More
jaypher
PSoC™ 6
Hello Support Engineer I was revisiting some older PSoC Creator projects. after installing the Creator and trying to open a project,it asks for the de... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, I use "Device Configurator" to add ADC module in the MTB. The target board I used is CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I add ADC module sucessfully ... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am successfully able to run the example emFile_Filesystem  by importing it to ModusToolbox.  I have tried the .txt and .log files and FS_FOpen d... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I can't find anything about the DMA Registers in the CY8C61x6, CY8C61x7 TRM.Should I refer to the PSoC62 TRM for now? Thanks and Regards,YS Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.