Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

yangyong
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  PSoC6  supports  centralized fault report/monitoring structures that monitor faults generated within thedevice.   but i can't find fault report d... Show More
Johan_Ha
PSoC™ 6
I'm new to Infineon and PSoC. I need to read the time in milliseconds from power on. Or any time running in milliseconds. I'm experienced with Arduino... Show More
Spowage
PSoC™ 6

What sdk developer board has this chip working with debugging to see 

the command sequences at work. ?

SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
bno055 DMA
solved msg Solved
Hi I am using BNO055, I2S mic and SD-card. I2S mic is on CoreM4, SD is dedicated on CoreM0. If I add the BNO055 to CoreM0, sometimes it races with the... Show More
mrsinger
PSoC™ 6
I am using the bootloader in CE213903.  Two questions: 1) how do I get may app to create the generated files cy_bootload.c etc as in the app1 example.... Show More
srini_a
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Where can I find which exact Cypress part numbers that  have support for SDIO, so that we can interface with a WiFi module? For example, it is not... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6

Dear Receiver, 

Does PSoC 61 series support "OpenThread RTOS" !?

Thank you so much.

jonatan
PSoC™ 6
Hi! Im working on a device with the CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 psoc 6 CPU. I'm using the SPI peripheral with the HAL driver code to connect to a SPI flash devi... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I would like to use PSOC 61 (single core) to try ROTS. Could you give me a suggestion about what demo kit I should use ?! Besides, any... Show More
Spowage
PSoC™ 6
Need dev board to see s25fl512s work. Must make bare metal code for project Any source ? That sdk kit can step thru? NOW QSPI chip seems locked in qua... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.