Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What are the minimum requirements that an MCU must have to support the SDIO interface of a hosted WiFi/BLE module? For example, how can I tell if a CY... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I am unable to find "Tool Settings" under C/C++ Build as shown in some tutorials, manuals for Modus Toolbox IDE. Where are these settings in Mo... Show More
lussmar
PSoC™ 6
Hello! Im currently trying to read a JSON file in my psoc project for the cyproto-063-BLE but i cannot get it to work.  I have a JSON file that im try... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,   Could any of you help me in setting the sampling frequency of the PSOC6 chipset ADC to 2KHz? The minimum clock frequency the ADC can take in... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I followed the following guidence to create a "customer BSP". ModusToolbox 2.2 and later: Make a Custom BSP - KB... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I was trying to sample signal from a signal generator and was using the ADC to sample the signal. I noticed that at 100Hz, there were 10 samples... Show More
wistc_299286
PSoC™ 6
PSOC Die Temp
solved msg Solved
  I'm really struggling to get the  die temp working for the SAR in the PSOC6. I've looked at the example project and the other post on the forums. I'... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am currently having trouble trying to complete one of the first tasks for the hello world exercise. Mainly because am using a Macbook and am ... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have an inquiry regarding Uart - DMA Interrupt.I understand that DMA-Rx interrupts depending on the setting value.For example, if you set the... Show More
Shridatha08
PSoC™ 6
I'm running two tasks on PSoC6 Wifi BT Pionner kit, using FreeRTOS and I would like to get the run time statistics of the tasks  and print on the UART... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.