Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm trying to use the HAL System Power Management library to put the CM4 to sleep. So far, I've had no luck, and as I have found too many times, t... Show More
psoc6_beginner
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am using modustoolbox 2.4 with 256k flash PSoC6 controller which has CM0+ and CM4 cores. I want that cores should be deepsleep mode. I am c... Show More
BloedeBleidd
PSoC™ 6
TLS example
solved msg Solved
Hello, Is there an example of an application that allows TLS authentication (just authentication, without any further information exchange) via UART, ... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
In my CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 board I looking for expanding RAM for operations of mallocs functions. I have come across one example (QSPI_F-RAM_Access) wh... Show More
remusmp
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I made a testing firmware that blinks an LED, which runs fine on my development board CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 but not on my custom board, ... Show More
micro-atama
PSoC™ 6
Hello, when I add svd file to see the peripheral register,every port (port0 to port14) has the same address. ※modus version is 2.2 But in another vers... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 6
Modus ToolBox
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am a novice, just contacted Modus ToolBox software, using the kit is CY8CKIT-062S2-43012; now I want to create a new project to practice, but... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi All,   Can someone give me an estimate of the power consumption of the chipset in the following modes. 1. Deep Sleep 2. ADC Data Input 3. Data Proc... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What are the minimum requirements that an MCU must have to support the SDIO interface of a hosted WiFi/BLE module? For example, how can I tell if a CY... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I am unable to find "Tool Settings" under C/C++ Build as shown in some tutorials, manuals for Modus Toolbox IDE. Where are these settings in Mo... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.