Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

vikas_d
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have configured CAN controller to recieve packets. But it does not seem to read any packets. I have connected Cy8c6244Lqi micocontroller with... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In some GPIO sample codes, we can see their initial process with "retarget-io" function. But in some GPIO sample codes, we don't see "r... Show More
SPra18
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am evaluating the suitability of  ESP8266 module for a MQTT based Wifi application and have few questions as below  Has anyone experienced this E... Show More
Yiling1990
PSoC™ 6
Are there any example applications available for Heart Rate Monitoring BLE Client for CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit.   Thanks! Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
HI, I'm trying to  configure the USB block in PSOC6 to operate correctly via DMA. The pieces of information are there, but I find obscure how to put t... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In many sample codes, we can see parameters type " cy_rslt_t ". For example, we can refer to the attached file. In the attached file we... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   We are measuring the self-capacitance of elastic carbon composites to try to achieve proximity sensing. In our case, we don't need the sens... Show More
vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I would like to program my custom board ( CY8C6247FDI-D32T )with any standard third party programmers/debuggers. Is SEGGER J-Link supported for PS... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have built a circuit and I am trying to measure the ADC voltage and display it in the terminal but its not working. I have attached the proje... Show More
vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I want to run watchdog timer in interrupt mode in PSOC 6 CM0+ core. I referred and copied the CM4 WDT examples and ported the code for CM0 core. H... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.