Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Frank_vec
PSoC™ 6
1、When designing ble antenna, how should the Gant pin be connected?     2、 Are other BLE ()related schematic diagrams correct? Thank you.   Show More
RuMa_1686956
PSoC™ 6
Hola, estoy iniciando con Modus Toolbox, ya que compre una placa CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PSoC6 y no encontré ejemplos de proyectos que utilicen un display... Show More
BohdanHunko
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to use cy8ckit-064s0s2-4343w to drive WS2812b LED strip. I have found ws2812 library in iot_expert github repo (1)  and it works fine.... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
TCPWM have Period register and Period  buff  register .  How to determine which register is used now,Period register or Period buff register! thanks! Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using both CSD and CSX to sense proximity with our sensor made of elastic carbon composites.  With no environmental change, it will have a su... Show More
MaSt_1539621
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a CYBLE-416045 and I'm sending keystrokes from a custom keyboard to devices.I am using the SendKeystroke() that I copied from the hids.c in ... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
 Getting this on my screen when I try to use the Device Configurator 3.10 ..using a MacBook Pro. Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am trying to program PSOC 6 BLE PROTOTYPING KIT(CY8CPROTO-063-BLE) and it keeps saying that the device is not compatible with target device... Show More
Sachin_Patel
PSoC™ 6

When I start debugger using kitprog3 I get debug prints before I enter into free run mode. It happens with debugging only.

air
PSoC™ 6
 hello. After setting up USB CDC (using USB configurator), a modus build error occurs.There was no error before setting USC CDC, and the example (USB_... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.