Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
rushikeshmunde
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am using PSoC 6 PROTO kit. I am trying to achieve synchronization in between two cores by using semaphores and sharing single UART port in t... Show More
zdlwzh2006
PSoC™ 6
because github cannot be accessed in my office, I have to use offline content. Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
I'm attempting to load the Setup Package for CY8CKIT062WiFiBT DOWNLOAD - CY8CKIT062WiFiBTSetupOnlyPackage_RevSS.exe The process stops with a note that... Show More
vanditasharma
PSoC™ 6
Hey, We are using PSOC6 CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 for our product. I am trying to add additional timer counter blocks (tcpwm) which will bring our in project ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello What is the maximum input clock frequency for PWM block in PSOC 61x devices? With system clock at 150MHz, Peri_Clock at 75MHz, I am only able to... Show More
iabdelsalam
PSoC™ 6
I am using PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit. regarding my application, I need to have a digital output on P8[0] to P8[8] but it didn't work I tried the same pro... Show More
AhtashamBaig
PSoC™ 6
Hi , I have one question Is there any method to check if the device is returned from Backup Domain. I am working on device in which Backup domain is r... Show More
alishoaib1111
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  Hope you are good. Did anyone has example of any temperature sensor with it's .c file written in freertos? I am trying to write it but ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello This is the first time I have made a custom PCB for PSOC-6 device. I had been using PSOC-4 and 5 till date. Mistakenly the VDD_NS pin has been c... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
error occurring in KEIL IDE which weren't shown when executed in PSOC creator. Not able to resolve the error either. attached is the image of the prob... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels