Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Berni27
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I did run a Benchmark with a Standard Matrix Multiplication Alogrithm on a CY8CKIT-062-BLE DEV Board.  I only made use of the Cortex M4 MCU. I... Show More
seli_1640621
PSoC™ 6
Our customer want to do underfill process (CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 124-BGA) in their PCB.Could you provide the recommend underfill material. Thank you. Show More
seli_1640621
PSoC™ 6
BGA Reflow
Solved
Hi,  AN79938 -Design Guidelines for Cypress Ball Grid Array (BGA) Packaged Devices.pdf as mentioned on page page 9."The reflow furnace should have a n... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I’m connecting to unprogrammed PSoC 6 MCUs with my own psoc 6 on a PCB. I want to be able to read off the silicon ID of the unprogrammed PSoCs over SW... Show More
Morten
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Regarding creating a bootloader for the 61 series of MCUs, it appears there are no examples available.  Some clarifying questions around the bootl... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
What would cause a "LInk Exception during Target Disconnect" and how can I get around this error? Following are the three lines before the error, plus... Show More
NoCl
PSoC™ 6
Is there a way to dump external flash memory on CY8PROTO-062-4343W dev kit with opencd? (may be with another tool)   For example I can dump internal f... Show More
harsh
PSoC™ 6
I wish to configure an equal number of Tx and Rx pins in the matrix button widget in PSoC creator IDE to read data from row and column sensors but it ... Show More
docn_292601
PSoC™ 6

For PSoC6, Is there a way to protect flash from reading via DAP, and i can reprogram or erase the chip at the same time?

Frank-Lin
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to set time (Unix timestamp) to RTC.I open the project "AnyCloud_MQTT_Client" and can find library for RTC at "mtb_shared\mtb-pdl-cat1... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.