Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
theaaronm
PSoC™ 6
I am using the B revision of the pioneer kit and therefore need to use PDL 3.0.1. Whenever I try to generate the ADC with this PDL I am unable to do s... Show More
BrVa_4472456
PSoC™ 6

Is there any example code for using the ECC APIs? Mainly interested in the ECDSA processing specifically.

Thanks!

Rusty
PSoC™ 6
We are using a PSoC63 and transferring program over OTA into external memory. External memory for bootloader - 512-Mbit (64mB) serial NOR flash, Quad ... Show More
fjb
PSoC™ 6
CY8CPROTO-062, -62S3, and -063 are marked as prototyping boards for PSOC 6. Looking into the BOM lists attached, all kits are listing CY8C5868LTI-LP03... Show More
sdkadu
PSoC™ 6
I Designed this circuit based on the PSOC6 design guide. Everything works well on this circuit except the BLE functionality. I made a FindMe program ... Show More
harsh
PSoC™ 6
I want to toggle between 40 pins using the AMUX block which would use the AMUX bus line in PSoC6 and connect the output of the mux to the Tx Pin in t... Show More
BiM_4640481
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am working on PSoC6 MCU in MTB. Currently, I am working on OTA integration to the main application project and with this I am facing build error... Show More
BiM_4640481
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am working on PSoC6 in MTB. My application uses AnyCloud_MqTT_Client and AnyCloud_OTA_HTTPS as reference. I am using MQTT to send data to AWS... Show More
MiAb_4832311
PSoC™ 6
I'm hoping that someone would be able to take a look at a schematic for a custom PSoC 6 design (using the CY8C6245 chip) to verify that our design is ... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC™ 6
I have the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE and am following along with the PSoC 6 101 Video Series. I am able to get the project generated succ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.