Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6

Recent discussions

Sort by:
stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to port the existing firmware in PSOC Creator to ModusToolbox to make it available for the new chips. However, the biggest challenge... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have a question about the problem that occurred while creating the file 'bin' in 'Keil'.   ; Cortex-M4 application flash area LR_IROM1 FLASH_... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hi.   Could you please let us know Infineon recommended free viewer to open gerber file(.art, .drl and .ipc file)?   Best Regards. Yutaka Matsubara Show More
stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I'm trying to create an application to test the UART communication for my own hardware device (CY8C6247BZI-D54). I used the UART-Transmit and... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC BLE Pioneer board (PSoC 63) with PSoC Creator 4.4 and using the built in GNU C Compiler. I am currently getting the RTC working and ... Show More
yoya_4785701
PSoC™ 6
My program has exceeded the flash capacity of the chip. How can I optimize the library. How can I remove some unnecessary things, such as CapSense? I ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm trying to use the HAL System Power Management library to put the CM4 to sleep. So far, I've had no luck, and as I have found too many times, t... Show More
paddyliu
PSoC™ 6
Hi Sir, CY8C62X5 P14.0&P14.1 Whether to use  them as  general Input/output pin function? Thanks.   Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am a developer who is developing PSOC6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit. While implementing the method of extracting unique IDs, I am asking because I hav... Show More
AbhiMin31
PSoC™ 6
1. The board support package CY8CEVAL-062S2 PSoC™ 62S2 lacks the network stack LWIP which is main requirement.2. It also has the MbedTLS Acceleration ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top labels