Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, Can We use USB_CDC in Device Firmware Update for PSoC 6(CY8C6247BZI-D54) in PSoC Creator? If it is possible then somebody please share t... Show More
SURYASUNDAR
PSoC™ 6

Hi

Can we use fTDI USB UART TTL for programming PSOC6 MCUs.

aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using a PSOC  6 prototyping board and I am trying to display 3 voltages that are labelled (ref,Temp_sens,battery_level). Can you please ch... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using a PSOC 6 prototyping board and I would like to have a code that lets me control the drive state mode ( high, low) in the actual soft... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We have been using self-capacitance (CSD) to measure proximity. However, we have observed that the raw count drifts despite the lack of environme... Show More
itaye77
PSoC™ 6

HI

What is the output voltage and output current of the dac 12 bit in psoc6 (CY8C6137BZI-F34)

thanks

aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to do the following application :PSoC 6 MCU with BLE Connectivity: RTC with Current Time Service (RTOS) (infineon.com). But I am us... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I create a project, using CY8C61137BZI. I'm using all the IOs that the device has. I did only the drawing to allcate all the pins. When I build th... Show More
Rodo
PSoC™ 6
This is for Windows 10, Modustoolbox (latest) and CY8C624AAZI-S2D44 (these were early, 4 yrs old, engineering samples. COVID delayed everything) I man... Show More
Kisaragethmin
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have a CY8CKIT-062-BLE, and the program says that the kit is outdated.And contact cypress.   Is there a way to get a replacement?         Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.