about creating PSoC 6 BSP...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Dear Receiver, 

I followed the following guidence to create a "customer BSP".

ModusToolbox 2.2 and later: Make a Custom BSP - KB... - Infineon Developer Community

But I can't create a "Empty PSoC 6 App" project because there are no this item for me to select.

One thing make me feel confused is ,,, in the guidence there have "Empty PSoC 6 App" item.  But in my MTB, no this item.

Attached pictures are my process. Could you please help me to check it ?! 

Do you have a suitable method that can guide me to develop a BSP ?!

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @Tim_Shih

Yes, this is an issue that we have pointed out to our internal team and they are working on it. This will be fixed in future updates on the manifest files.

Meanwhile,  can you please let me know the target device that you will be using? You could choose a BSP which is close to your target and of the same family and then create a BSP after that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @Tim_Shih

Yes, this is an issue that we have pointed out to our internal team and they are working on it. This will be fixed in future updates on the manifest files.

Meanwhile,  can you please let me know the target device that you will be using? You could choose a BSP which is close to your target and of the same family and then create a BSP after that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

Dear Rakshith,

My target device is "CY8C6347BZI-BLD53". Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @Tim_Shih

The CY8CKIT-062-BLE also has the same device. You could start with that BSP and then create your custom BSP.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes