about add ADC module in the device configurator...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Dear Receiver,

I use "Device Configurator" to add ADC module in the MTB. The target board I used is CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.

I add ADC module sucessfully because I can save it without error messages.

But,,, I don't know how to do next in the main.c. For example,,,

How to write initial code ?! How to start ADC conversion?! How to get ADC results ?! How to use ADC interrupt ?!... etc.

Because I can't find any related example codes if I added  ADC modules from "Device Configurator".

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Tim,

Kindly check our PDL documentation and associated code snippets. The configurator will help you in creating config structures to be used along with the PDL which makes it easier to use the component. It has also has snippets which show how conversion and results are handled. There are sections like interrupt functions which will help you in using the interrupts and it has pseudo codes on how to handle them too.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Tim,

Kindly check our PDL documentation and associated code snippets. The configurator will help you in creating config structures to be used along with the PDL which makes it easier to use the component. It has also has snippets which show how conversion and results are handled. There are sections like interrupt functions which will help you in using the interrupts and it has pseudo codes on how to handle them too.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes