Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Tim_Shih
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 questions asked 100 sign-ins
Level 4

Dear Receiver,

In the MTB, I only see "import" and "export" a whole project. A project is not equal to a BSP.

So I feel curious about how to import a BSP from others or export my own BSP to others ?! 

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
yangyong
Level 4
5 likes given 5 solutions authored 25 replies posted
Level 4

There are two methods to import BSP. 

The first, when you are building new application, open project creator, you can import your BSP.

the second, in the application you have built, In the Makefile, you set the value of the TARGET make variable to match your  BSP.

as for export BSP,  BSP  is a set of files  and is  stored in the application's libs directory by default,you can copy it to your application's folder.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
yangyong
Level 4
Level 4

There are two methods to import BSP. 

The first, when you are building new application, open project creator, you can import your BSP.

the second, in the application you have built, In the Makefile, you set the value of the TARGET make variable to match your  BSP.

as for export BSP,  BSP  is a set of files  and is  stored in the application's libs directory by default,you can copy it to your application's folder.

Tim_Shih
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 questions asked 100 sign-ins
Level 4

Hi ~ Yoya, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Could you please give me a sample bsp to try ?!

I propably know what you said but I need to operate it one time. 

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
yangyong
Level 4
Level 4

when you create one   ModusToolbox applications,  BSPs that are local to the application are located in the libs subdirectory, while shared BSPs are located in the mtb_shared directory adjacent to the application directory. 

0 Likes