Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
andydong1583_25
Level 1
Level 1

I checked release note from the IAR website. The latest  IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm version 8.20.1 does't support PSoC 6 family.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi andydong1583_2594791,

Do you mind sharing your email id for me to provide you a PSoC 6 device database for use with IAR? You can click on my profile and send me a direct message if you would like.

Cheers,

Srinivas

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Roy_Liu
First comment on KBA 10 questions asked First comment on blog

Starting from 7.10.3, IAR supports PSoC6 devices, though the IAR website does not indicates. This Importing PSoC® Creator Code into an IDE for a PSoC 6 Project is a draft AN in which shows how to export PSoC6 project from Creator to third party IDEs.

Roy Liu
0 Likes

Yes, I saw the guide from Cypress and done a test example. There are some questions(see the followings pictures ) :

IAR version : 8.20

Device :CY8C6347BZI-BLD53

Which device  should be selected from IAR device lists?

PS.jpg

device list.jpg

0 Likes

Ahh I see the problem. Please give me some time to figure out a fix for you.

Cheers.

0 Likes

Hi andydong1583_2594791,

We have checked with IAR on this and they confirmed that the next release with full PSoC 6 device support is slated for 15-December. I am working with our software development team to get you a workaround in the mean time. Please stay tuned.

Cheers.

Srinivas

0 Likes

Hi andydong1583_2594791,

Do you mind sharing your email id for me to provide you a PSoC 6 device database for use with IAR? You can click on my profile and send me a direct message if you would like.

Cheers,

Srinivas

0 Likes

My email: andydong1583@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot!

Andy

0 Likes