Unlock debug port (CM0+ and CM4) once locked in NAR.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AyushK
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am working on PSOC6 CY8C MCU in one of our projects and we want to secure the debug port in NAR.

I am able to lock the debug port (CM0+ and CM4) by configuring sFlash NAR area(0x16001A00), we used  Cy_Flash_WriteRow() system call to write into sFlash NAR area.

Now I have some queries which are mentioned below:

1. How to unlock the debug port (CM0+ and CM4) in NAR so that I can re-program new firmware?

2. If it's not possible to unlock the debug port via firmware, is there any other way to do it?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @AyushK ,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Gautami_12

Hi @AyushK ,

Can you please let us know which board (MPN) you are using and which application you are using to run this project?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @AyushK ,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

0 Likes